- Top of page
- SECTION 1: WHAT IS FINANCIAL LITERACY AND HOW IS IT MEASURED?
- SECTION 2: DOES FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORK?
- SECTION 3: WHAT FACTORS INFLUENCE FINANCIAL LITERACY?
- SECTION 4: HOW IS FINANCIAL LITERACY IMPORTANT?
- SECTION 5: RESEARCH PROPOSAL
The articles in this special issue of The Journal of Consumer Affairs focus on financial literacy. The scope of the content spans conceptualization and measurement as well as factors influencing financial literacy and its impact. This editorial prelude suggests one way that educators might use this issue as well as a previous (Summer 2008) special issue of the journal that also focused on financial literacy.