The research reported herein was conducted pursuant to a grant from the US Social Security Administration (SSA) to the Michigan Retirement Research Center, funded as part of the Retirement Research Consortium. We also received a generous grant from FINRA Investor Education Foundation. Additional support was provided by the Pension Research Council and Boettner Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. We are very grateful to Dan Black for his help with the data and would also like to thank Anna Paulson for helpful suggestions and comments. Hiroaki Matsuura provided excellent research assistance. Opinions and errors are solely those of the authors and not of the institutions with which the authors are affiliated.
Financial Literacy among the Young
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright 2010 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Financial Literacy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 358–380, Summer 2010
How to Cite
LUSARDI, A., MITCHELL, O. S. and CURTO, V. (2010), Financial Literacy among the Young. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 44: 358–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01173.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!