The authors gratefully acknowledge support for this research from the Center for Retailing Excellence in the Sam M. Walton College of Business and the Mark and Dayna Sutton Faculty Support Fund.
Weighing in on Fast Food Consumption: The Effects of Meal and Calorie Disclosures on Consumer Fast Food Evaluations
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright 2010 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 431–462, Fall 2010
How to Cite
TANGARI, A. H., BURTON, S., HOWLETT, E., CHO, Y.-N. and THYROFF, A. (2010), Weighing in on Fast Food Consumption: The Effects of Meal and Calorie Disclosures on Consumer Fast Food Evaluations. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 44: 431–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01177.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!