The views expressed here are those of the author and may not be attributed to the Economic Research Service, or the US Department of Agriculture.
Nanotechnology for Food Applications: More Questions Than Answers
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright 2010 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 528–545, Fall 2010
How to Cite
BUZBY, J. C. (2010), Nanotechnology for Food Applications: More Questions Than Answers. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 44: 528–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01182.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!