Developing Breast Health Messages for Women in Rural Populations
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Public Health Issues Influenced by Consumer Choice
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 33–51, Spring 2011
How to Cite
HALEY, E., AVERY, E. J. and McMILLAN, S. J. (2011), Developing Breast Health Messages for Women in Rural Populations. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 33–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01191.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!