This study was conducted with financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's Agricultural Policy Research Network on Consumer and Market Demand, and the Canada Foundation for Innovation. The authors wish to thank Dana Harper, Gillian Schafer and Randy Page for research assistance, Elizabeth Chapkovsky for editorial assistance, and Kim Raine for substantial input.
Heterogeneous Consumer Responses to Snack Food Taxes and Warning Labels
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Public Health Issues Influenced by Consumer Choice
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 108–122, Spring 2011
How to Cite
LACANILAO, R. D., CASH, S. B. and ADAMOWICZ, W. L. (2011), Heterogeneous Consumer Responses to Snack Food Taxes and Warning Labels. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 108–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01194.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!