How Adolescents' Perceived Media Influence on Peers Affects Smoking Decisions
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Public Health Issues Influenced by Consumer Choice
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 123–146, Spring 2011
How to Cite
PAEK, H.-J., GUNTHER, A. C., McLEOD, D. M. and HOVE, T. (2011), How Adolescents' Perceived Media Influence on Peers Affects Smoking Decisions. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 123–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01195.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!