The research reported in this paper was supported by grants from the University of Utah's Center on Aging and the University of Utah's Institute of Public and International Affairs. The authors also appreciate the help of Kara Glaubitz in the preparation of the revised manuscript.
Does Calculating Retirement Needs Boost Retirement Savings?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 175–200, Summer 2011
How to Cite
MAYER, R. N., ZICK, C. D. and MARSDEN, M. (2011), Does Calculating Retirement Needs Boost Retirement Savings?. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 175–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01199.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!