The authors gratefully thank Jef I. Richards for his guidance and advice on this article.
The Impetus for (and Limited Power of) Business Self-Regulation: The Example of Advergames
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 224–247, Summer 2011
How to Cite
QUILLIAM, E. T., LEE, M., COLE, R. T. and KIM, M. (2011), The Impetus for (and Limited Power of) Business Self-Regulation: The Example of Advergames. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 224–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01201.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!