This research was support in part by seed funding from the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications.
Safe Sex After 50 and Mature Women's Beliefs of Sexual Health
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Aging Consumers
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 372–390, Fall 2011
How to Cite
MORTON, C. R., KIM, H. and TREISE, D. (2011), Safe Sex After 50 and Mature Women's Beliefs of Sexual Health. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 372–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01209.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!