The views expressed here are those of the authors and cannot be attributed to the Economic Research Service or the US Department of Agriculture.
The Value of Retail- and Consumer-Level Fruit and Vegetable Losses in the United States
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Aging Consumers
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 492–515, Fall 2011
How to Cite
BUZBY, J. C., HYMAN, J., STEWART, H. and WELLS, H. F. (2011), The Value of Retail- and Consumer-Level Fruit and Vegetable Losses in the United States. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 45: 492–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01214.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!