The views expressed here are those of the authors and cannot be attributed to their employers or any government agencies. The authors thank Jeremy Kees for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
A Critical Review of the Literature on Nutritional Labeling
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright 2011 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 120–156, Spring 2012
How to Cite
HIEKE, S. and TAYLOR, C. R. (2012), A Critical Review of the Literature on Nutritional Labeling. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 120–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01219.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!