What Explains the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy? The Role of Household Decision Making
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 90–106, Spring 2012
How to Cite
FONSECA, R., MULLEN, K. J., ZAMARRO, G. and ZISSIMOPOULOS, J. (2012), What Explains the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy? The Role of Household Decision Making. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 90–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2011.01221.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!