Tobacco Harm Reduction Advertising in the Presence of a Government-Mandated Warning
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Product Literacy. Special Issue Editors: Steven W. Kopp and Anastasia E. Thyroff
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 235–259, Summer 2012
How to Cite
CAPELLA, M. L., TAYLOR, C. R. and KEES, J. (2012), Tobacco Harm Reduction Advertising in the Presence of a Government-Mandated Warning. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 235–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01229.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!