A Cautionary Tale of Purity, Labeling and Product Literacy in the Gluten-Free Market
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Product Literacy. Special Issue Editors: Steven W. Kopp and Anastasia E. Thyroff
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 288–318, Summer 2012
How to Cite
WOROSZ, M. R. and WILSON, N. L.W. (2012), A Cautionary Tale of Purity, Labeling and Product Literacy in the Gluten-Free Market. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 288–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01230.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!