Product Literacy and the Economics of Consumer Protection Policy*
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Product Literacy. Special Issue Editors: Steven W. Kopp and Anastasia E. Thyroff
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 319–332, Summer 2012
How to Cite
PAPPALARDO, J. K. (2012), Product Literacy and the Economics of Consumer Protection Policy. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01233.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!