Corrie Vis (CentERdata) was extremely helpful in arranging the survey. We thank two anonymous referees and seminar participants at various venues for useful comments and guidance, which have greatly improved the article. Any errors or omissions are of course our own responsibility. Views expressed in this article do not necessarily coincide with those of De Nederlandsche Bank or the International Monetary Fund.
Households' Decisions on Savings Accounts After Negative Experiences with Banks During the Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 436–456, Fall 2012
How to Cite
VAN DER CRUIJSEN, C. A.B., DE HAAN, J., JANSEN, D.-J. and MOSCH, R. H.J. (2012), Households' Decisions on Savings Accounts After Negative Experiences with Banks During the Financial Crisis. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 436–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01240.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!