The Financial Crisis from the Family's Perspective: Evidence from the 2007–2009 SCF Panel*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 537–555, Fall 2012
How to Cite
BRICKER, J., BUCKS, B., KENNICKELL, A., MACH, T. and MOORE, K. (2012), The Financial Crisis from the Family's Perspective: Evidence from the 2007–2009 SCF Panel. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 46: 537–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01243.x
The analysis and conclusions set forth are those of the authors and do not indicate concurrence by other members of the research staff or the Board of Governors or the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The authors thank research staff at the Board of Governors for helpful comments. The authors are grateful to staff at NORC involved in collecting the data and to the survey respondents who generously shared their information for research purposes.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!