Peter D. Lunn (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Behavioral Economist at the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in Ireland and Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Trinity College Dublin. The author is grateful to the ESRI Program of Research in Communications for funding, which in turn was funded by the Irish Department for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources and the Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg), to Seán Lyons for helpful comments on early drafts, to seminar audiences at ComReg and the Competition Authority in Ireland, and to an anonymous reviewer for incisive comments.
Telecommunications Consumers: A Behavioral Economic Analysis
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright 2012 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 167–189, Spring 2013
How to Cite
LUNN, P. D. (2013), Telecommunications Consumers: A Behavioral Economic Analysis. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 167–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2012.01245.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!