*We are grateful for the helpful comments of Paul Asquith, Gordon Donaldson, Bob Kaplan, and Richard Leftwich.
HOW INVESTORS INTERPRET CHANGES IN CORPORATE FINANCIAL POLICY
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 59–64, Fall 1989
How to Cite
Healy, P. M. and Palepu, K. G. (1989), HOW INVESTORS INTERPRET CHANGES IN CORPORATE FINANCIAL POLICY. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 2: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1989.tb00350.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!