This article draws heavily on the research and commentary of my colleagues in the Project on Capital Choices, which was co-sponsored by the Harvard Business School and the Council on Competitiveness. Rebecca Wayland's research assistance and insights have contributed greatly to the study.
CAPITAL CHOICES: CHANGING THE WAY AMERICA INVESTS IN INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 4–16, Summer 1992
How to Cite
Porter, M. E. (1992), CAPITAL CHOICES: CHANGING THE WAY AMERICA INVESTS IN INDUSTRY. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 5: 4–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1992.tb00485.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!