Prepared for the Project on Capital Choices, sponsored by the Harvard Business School and the Council on Competitiveness. The authors wish to thank Alan Blinder, Alfred Chandler, Jr., Warren Farb, Thèrése Flaherty, Robert Hayes, Robert C. Merton, James McKenney, Richard Nelson, Michael Porter, Richard Rosenbloom, Jeremy Stein, John Sutton, John Sviokla, and the Advisory Board of the Council on Competitiveness for comments and discussions that led to significant improvements in this paper. We also thank Don Chew for very useful editorial suggestions. Any errors or omissions are ours alone. The financial support of the Harvard Business School and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
CAPABILITIES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT: NEW PERSPECTIVES ON CAPITAL BUDGETING
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 67–82, Summer 1992
How to Cite
Baldwin, C. Y. and Clark, K. B. (1992), CAPABILITIES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT: NEW PERSPECTIVES ON CAPITAL BUDGETING. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 5: 67–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1992.tb00491.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!