The author is indebted to John Frabotta of Prospect Street Investment Management Co. for providing access to his archives and for discussions of the high-yield market; to Vinnie Guarrera, Floyd Howell, Olivier Szymkowiak, and Michael Wright for assistance in data collection; and to Ed Altman, Paul Asquith, Elizabeth Chant, Ron Copeland, Martin Fridson, and Barrie Wigmore for valuable criticism and guidance.
UNDERWRITER EFFECTS AND THE RISKINESS OF ORIGINAL-ISSUE HIGH-YIELD BONDS
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 89–94, Spring 1993
How to Cite
Platt, H. D. (1993), UNDERWRITER EFFECTS AND THE RISKINESS OF ORIGINAL-ISSUE HIGH-YIELD BONDS. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 6: 89–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1993.tb00375.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!