This paper is a revised version of a paper published by the Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Vol 8, No.3. The authors have greatly benefited from discussions with Martin Aaron, Christopher Duffett, Anthony Holmes, Mark Homan, Evi Kaplanis, Colin Mayer, Kjell Nyborg, Harold Rose, Leslie Warman, Michelle White and Peter Zinkin. This paper is part of an ESRC funded project, number W102251003 on Capital Markets, Corporate Governance and the Market for Corporate Control. The authors also wish to acknowledge the financial support of the Center for International Business Education and Research at UCLA.
A COMPARISON OF THE U.K. AND U.S. BANKRUPTCY CODES
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 95–103, Spring 1993
How to Cite
Franks, J. R. and Torous, W. N. (1993), A COMPARISON OF THE U.K. AND U.S. BANKRUPTCY CODES. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 6: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1993.tb00376.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!