This article updates our “Initial Public Offerings,” in the Summer 1988 Journal of Applied Corporate Finance. It draws heavily on “Initial Public Offerings” by Roger G. Ibbotson and Jay R. Ritter in North-Holland Handbooks of Management Science: Finance and “Going Public,” by Kathleen Weiss Hanley and Jay R. Ritter, in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Money and Finance. We thank Prof. Hanley for permission to draw on material from this related work.
THE MARKET'S PROBLEMS WITH THE PRICING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 66–74, Spring 1994
How to Cite
Ibbotson, R. G., Sindelar, J. L. and Ritter, J. R. (1994), THE MARKET'S PROBLEMS WITH THE PRICING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 7: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1994.tb00395.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!