This article is a slightly revised version of an article by the same title that was published as Chapter 9 in Contract Economics, Lars Werin and Hans Wijkander, eds. (Oxford: Basil Blackwell Ltd., 1992). Our research has been supported by the Managerial Economics Research Center, University of Rochester, and the Division of Research, Harvard Business School. We are grateful for the comments and criticisms of George Baker, Robert Eccles, Lars Werin, and Karen Wruck.
SPECIFIC AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 4–18, Summer 1995
How to Cite
Jensen, M. C. and Heckling, W. H. (1995), SPECIFIC AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 8: 4–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1995.tb00283.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!