The analysis and conclusions of this paper are those of the authors and do Smith, and R. Watts, “The Determinants of Corporate Leverage and Payout Policies, not indicate concurrence by other members of the research staff, by the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or by the Federal Reserve System. We are grateful for the excellent research assistance of Kyle Nagel.
FINANCING GROWTH AFTER THE IPO
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 73–83, Winter 1996
How to Cite
Helwege, J. and Liang, N. (1996), FINANCING GROWTH AFTER THE IPO. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 8: 73–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1996.tb00684.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!