The authors wish to thank Michael Brennan, Donald Chew (editor), Aharon Ofer, Joseph Ogden, Oded Palmon, Michael Rozeff, and Charles Trzcinka for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are grateful to Jack Chen and Neela Gollapudi for their careful research assistance.
SOME NEW EVIDENCE ON WHY COMPANIES USE CONVERTIBLE BONDS
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 44–53, Spring 1997
How to Cite
Jen, F. C., Choi, D. and Lee, S.-H. (1997), SOME NEW EVIDENCE ON WHY COMPANIES USE CONVERTIBLE BONDS. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 10: 44–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1997.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!