This paper presents the implications for corporate finance of my working paper entitled “Globalization of Equity Markets and the Cost of Capital,” which is available at http://www.cob.ohio-state.edu/fin/faculty/stulz under the heading “working papers.” I am grateful for research assistance from Ed Gladewell, Jan Jindra, and Dong Lee; and for comments from Yakov Amihud, Bernard Dumas, Peter Henry, Andrew Karolyi, John McConnell, Nils Tuchschmid, Ingrid Werner, and participants at the NYSE-Bourse de Paris Conference on Global Equity Markets in Paris and the BSI Conference in Lugano. I also thank the New York Stock Exchange and the Bourse de Paris for financial support.
GOLBALIZATION, CORPORATE FINANCE, AND THE COST OF CAPITAL
Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 8–25, Fall 1999
How to Cite
Stulz, R. M. (1999), GOLBALIZATION, CORPORATE FINANCE, AND THE COST OF CAPITAL. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 12: 8–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1999.tb00027.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!