I would like to thank Teo Millett for research assistance with this paper and the original case study, and executives at Conoco, Citicorp, CS First Boston, PDVSA, and S&P (though the opinions expressed herein and all remaining mistakes are mine exclusively). I would also like to thank Dwight Crane and Tom Piper for helpful comments, and acknowledge the financial support provided by Harvard Business School's Division of Research.
PETROZUATA: A CASE STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVE USE OF PROJECT FINANCE
Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 26–42, Fall 1999
How to Cite
Estry, B. C. (1999), PETROZUATA: A CASE STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVE USE OF PROJECT FINANCE. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 12: 26–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1999.tb00028.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!