I wish to thank Don Chew and Bill Belski for discussions and comments.
FLOATING CURRENCIES, CAPITAL CONTROLS, OR CURRENCY BOARDS: WHAT'S THE BEST REMEDY FOR THE CURRENCY CRISES?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 49–56, Winter 1999
How to Cite
Singal, V. (1999), FLOATING CURRENCIES, CAPITAL CONTROLS, OR CURRENCY BOARDS: WHAT'S THE BEST REMEDY FOR THE CURRENCY CRISES?. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 11: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1999.tb00513.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!