The author wishes to thank financial analysts Thomas Kalafatis and Niket Jain for their efforts.
CORPORATE CAPITAL COSTS: A PRACTITIONER'S GUIDE
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 113–120, Spring 1999
How to Cite
Pettit, J. (1999), CORPORATE CAPITAL COSTS: A PRACTITIONER'S GUIDE. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 12: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1999.tb00666.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!