The Monitor Company and M. C. Jensen. Excerpts of this article were published in the Wall Street Journal“Manager's Journal” column under the title “Dare To Keep Your Stock Price Low,” December 31, 2001, and in the Financial Times, Jan 22, 2002 under the title “End the Myth-Making and Return to True Analysis.” We thank Nancy Nichols, Pat Meredith, Jennifer Lacks Kaplan, Hardy Tey, Stephanie Mayer, and Shibanee Verma, who contributed to this effort. This paper can be downloaded without charge from the Social Science Research Network Electronic Library at: http://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=297156
JUST SAY NO TO WALL STREET: PUTTING A STOP TO THE EARNINGS GAME
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 41–46, Winter 2002
How to Cite
Fuller, J. and Jensen, M. C. (2002), JUST SAY NO TO WALL STREET: PUTTING A STOP TO THE EARNINGS GAME. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 14: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2002.tb00447.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!