Warren Batts, Don Chew, Art Kelly, Rick Melcher, Andrew Nussbaum, and Per Stromberg provided helpful comments. Address correspondence to Steven Kaplan, Graduate School of Business, The University of Chicago, 1101 East 58th Street, Chicago, IL 60637 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Part of this article draws on our earlier article, “Corporate Governance and Takeovers in the U.S.: Making Sense of the '80s and '90s,” Journal of Economic Perspectives (Spring 2001), pp. 121–144.
THE STATE OF U.S. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 8–20, Spring 2003
How to Cite
Holmstrom, B. and Kaplan, S. N. (2003), THE STATE OF U.S. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG?. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 15: 8–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2003.tb00457.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!