We thank Doina Rares, Andrew Farris, Dean Pimenta, and Shakira Sanchez for assistance in compiling the research described in this study, Celia Gong for her assistance with the publication process, Todd Perry from Arizona State University for his helpful comments and suggestions, and David Head, Robert Hoglund, Eric Lindenberg, Hans Morris, and Dan Pakenham for their support and insightful comments. A substantially similar version of this article was originally published by Salomon Smith Barney Inc., a member of Citigroup (Shivdasani and Zenner, 2002).
Best Practices in Corporate Governance: What Two Decades of Research Reveals
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 16, Issue 2-3, pages 29–41, Spring 2004
How to Cite
Shivdasani, A. and Zenner, M. (2004), Best Practices in Corporate Governance: What Two Decades of Research Reveals. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 16: 29–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2004.tb00536.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!