I thank Bob Merton, George Chacko, Dwight Crane, Ben Esty, Ken Froot, Darius Palia, David Shimko, Rob Stambaugh, and Peter Tufano for stimulating conversations on the subject of capital allocation. I also thank participants in Harvard Business School's Global Financial System Project, participants in Harvard Business School's Financial Decisions and Control Summer Workshop, and participants in the Finance Seminar at the Yale School of Organization and Management.
Capital Allocation in Financial Firms
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2005
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 110–118, June 2005
How to Cite
Perold, A. F. (2005), Capital Allocation in Financial Firms. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 17: 110–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2005.00051.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!