This article draws on and uses the same dataset as our paper “Initial Public Offerings: An Analysis of Theory and Practice,” Journal of Finance, Vol. 61 (2006).
Evidence on What CFOs Think About the IPO Process: Practice, Theory, and Managerial Implications
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 107–117, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Brau, J. C. and Fawcett, S. E. (2006), Evidence on What CFOs Think About the IPO Process: Practice, Theory, and Managerial Implications. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 18: 107–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2006.00103.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!