This article is based upon a chapter of the author's PhD dissertation at the Paris II Assas University. The views expressed herein reflect only those of the author. I would like to thank the editors of the Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, my wife, Olena Tokar and Matthew Thumas for their assistance.
The ownership Structure, Governance, and Performance of French Companies
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 88–101, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Harbula, P. (2007), The ownership Structure, Governance, and Performance of French Companies. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 19: 88–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2007.00128.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!