Both authors are faculty members at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia. Part of this research was done while Harris was a visitor at Oxford University, Oxford, England (Merton College and the Said School of Business). The authors thank the Darden School, the Batten Institute and Oxford for their support.
How Good are Private Equity Returns?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 96–108, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Conroy, R. M. and Harris, R. S. (2007), How Good are Private Equity Returns?. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 19: 96–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2007.00151.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!