We wish to thank Luca Farinola, May Li, Lindsey Scott, Jeff Christensen, Scott Kle-man, Kunal Tayal, Ramabhadran Thirumalai, and, especially, Valentina Milella for research assistance with this project. We also benefited from comments offered by Anup Aggarwal, Oya Altinkiliç, Don Autore, Paul Bennett, Christa Bouwman, Susan Christof-ferson, Giacomo Ciampolini (Goldman Sachs, Italy), Shane Corwin, Marco Da Rin, Louis Ederington, Viihang Errunza, Chitru Fernando, Jie Gan, Edith Ginglinger, Didier Guennoc, Kathleen Weiss Hanley, Rob Hansen, Dirk Jenter, Charles Jones, Tom Krantz (World Federation of Exchanges), Meziane Lasfer, Inmoo Lee, Marc Lipson, Kai Li, Tim Loughran, Joe McCahery, Carlo Michelini (Morgan Stanley, Italy), Brian McCall, Mattias Nilsson, Massimo Pappone (Lazard, Italy), Luc Renneboog, Jay Ritter, Fredrik Schlengiman, Ann Sherman, John Scruggs, George Sofianos, Ying Tang, Henk von Eije, Stephen Wei, Pradeep Yadav, Chris Yung, and participants in the 2005 European Financial Management Association meeting (Siena), the 2005 World Federation of Exchanges Emerging Market Conference (Beijing), the 2006 Privatization of Infrastructure Conference in Abu Dhabi (UAE), the 2006 Australian Banking and Finance Conference (Sydney), the 2007 American Finance Association meeting, the 2007 European Financial Management Association meeting, the 2007 European Finance Association meeting, and seminar participants at Bocconi University, Indiana University, McGill University, the University of New Orleans, the New York Stock Exchange, Tilburg University, the University of Oklahoma, and the University of Pittsburgh.
The Rise of Accelerated Seasoned Equity Underwritings
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 35–57, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Bortolotti, B., Megginson, W. and Smart, S. B. (2008), The Rise of Accelerated Seasoned Equity Underwritings. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 20: 35–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2008.00192.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!