Bankruptcy as an Auction Process: Lessons from Sweden
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 38–52, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Eckbo, B. E. and Thorburn, K. S. (2009), Bankruptcy as an Auction Process: Lessons from Sweden. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 21: 38–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2009.00238.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!