Chris Allen and Jacek Rycko provided excellent research support for this article. We thank Harvard Business School's Division of Research and the Kauffman Foundation for financial support. All errors and omissions are our own.
It Ain't Broke: The Past, Present, and Future of Venture Capital
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 36–47, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Kaplan, S. N. and Lerner, J. (2010), It Ain't Broke: The Past, Present, and Future of Venture Capital. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 22: 36–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2010.00272.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!