This article draws upon and summarizes the findings of “The Myth of Diffuse Ownership in the United States,” which was published in the Review of Financial Studies, Volume 23, 2009. Please address correspondence to Clifford G. Holderness, Carroll School of Management, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Blockholders Are More Common in the United States Than You Might Think*
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 75–85, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Holderness, C. G. (2010), Blockholders Are More Common in the United States Than You Might Think. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 22: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2010.00303.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!