The authors would like to thank Shaun A. Bond, Bernd Fitzenberger, Thomas Gehrig, Reint Gropp, Felix Schindler, Marcel Tyrell, and participants of the Research Colloquium at the University of Freiburg, the American Real Estate Society (ARES) Annual Meeting 2010, 2010 AREUEA Mid-Year Conference, the 19th Annual AREUEA International Conference 2010, and the 2nd ReCapNet Conference 2010 for helpful comments. All remaining errors are ours.
What Drives CEOs to Take on More Risk? Some Evidence from the Laboratory of REITs
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 92–105, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Füss, R., Rottke, N. and Zietz, J. (2011), What Drives CEOs to Take on More Risk? Some Evidence from the Laboratory of REITs. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 23: 92–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2011.00318.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!