This paper is a shortened and updated “practitioner” version of our paper, “The Cost of Debt,” which was published in the Journal of Finance (December 2010).
An Empirical Model of Optimal Capital Structure1
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 34–59, Fall 2011
How to Cite
van Binsbergen, J. H., Graham, J. R. and Yang, J. (2011), An Empirical Model of Optimal Capital Structure. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 23: 34–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2011.00351.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!