This article is an updated and condensed version of the authors' “Reinventing the Commons: An African Case Study,” which first appeared in the December 2003 issue of Environs, The Environmental Law and Policy Journal of the University of California, Davis School of Law.
Private Landowners Cooperate to Sustain Wildlife Habitat: The Case of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve*
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 78–85, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Schmidtz, D. and Willott, E. (2012), Private Landowners Cooperate to Sustain Wildlife Habitat: The Case of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 24: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2012.00382.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!