This article is based on on Chapters 10 and 12 of Corporate Valuation: Theory, Practice and Evidence, by Robert Holthausen and Mark Zmijewski, © 2012, Cambridge Business Publishers.
Pitfalls in Levering and Unlevering Beta and Cost of Capital Estimates in DCF Valuations1
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 60–74, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Holthausen, R. W. and Zmijewski, M. E. (2012), Pitfalls in Levering and Unlevering Beta and Cost of Capital Estimates in DCF Valuations. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 24: 60–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2012.00390.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!