The author is grateful for comments from Dr. Don Chew (the editor), Mr. John McCormack, Prof. Jerry Platt, Prof. Yasuo Hoshino, Prof. Hiroya Ichikawa, Prof. Yoshio Kanazaki, Prof Takaaki Wakasugi, as well as the participants at the 35th National Conference of Japan Finance Association (2011), a seminar sponsored by Japan's Tohoku Certified Tax Accountants' Association (2011), and the 20th Annual Conference on Pacific Basin Finance Economics Accounting and Management (2012). This research project received Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, and the research grant from Akita International University.
Do Private Equity Funds Increase Firm Value? Evidence from Japanese Leveraged Buyouts
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Morgan Stanley
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 112–128, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Yeh, T.-m. (2012), Do Private Equity Funds Increase Firm Value? Evidence from Japanese Leveraged Buyouts. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 24: 112–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.2012.00405.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!