Effects of intrathecal 6-hydroxydopamine, α1 and α2 adrenergic receptor antagonists on antinociception of propofol in mice
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 186–191, February 2005
How to Cite
GE, Z.-j., ZENG, Y.-m. and TAN, Y.-f. (2005), Effects of intrathecal 6-hydroxydopamine, α1 and α2 adrenergic receptor antagonists on antinociception of propofol in mice. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 186–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00033.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received 2004-07-21; Accepted 2004-10-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!