Supported by National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) P-20 RR-15581 and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grant (HL 63914).
Functional role of anion channels in cardiac diseases1
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 265–278, March 2005
How to Cite
DUAN, D.-y., LIU, L. L., BOZEAT, N., HUANG, Z. M., XIANG, S. Y., WANG, G.-l., YE, L. and HUME, J. R. (2005), Functional role of anion channels in cardiac diseases. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 265–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00061.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Received 2004-12-22; Accepted 2005-01-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!